- Our team of experts will develop a Strategic Business Plan designed for applying for funds, attract stakeholders and grow your business. We will start with a free professional business pitch and access to unlimited resources.
- In addition, you’ll get a full year of access to our business planning software platform. You’ll be able to share your business plan with business partners through an online, collaborative, secure platform.
- You’ll also be able to connect to Quickbooks or Xero accounting software and track your progress against your financial goals using an intuitive financial dashboard included in the annual service.
- After you have made your initial payment, you will be assigned a business advisor and be asked to fill out a questionnaire so that we can start learning about you and your business. Your business advisor will also schedule a call with you to walk you through our process and answer your questions.
- Your strategic business plan advisor will research your industry, develop a financial forecast for your business, and develop a professional business plan for you. Your feedback and input will be important during the plan writing process so that we develop a business plan that meets your needs.
- The finished product will be a 20-25 page professionally developed plan targeted for reaching the next level of success in your business cycle. The plan will be delivered via both the LivePlan online platform and a Microsoft Word document.
Your professional business planning document will include;
Your typical strategic business plan will include the following chapters and sections:
- Executive Summary
- The Problem: what potential customers need
- The Solution: a description of the product or service
- Market Analysis: market size, segmentation, addressable market, and initial target market
- Competitive Landscape: key competitors and differentiation
- Sales Plan: sales channels and key partnerships
- Marketing Plan: positioning, competitive advantages, and key strategies
- Operations: equipment, facilities, and key infrastructure
- Milestones and Metrics: product milestones
- Key Assumptions: barriers to entry and risk factors
- Company Overview
- Leadership: ownership structure, management team, advisors / Board of Directors
- Exit strategy: potential paths for profitability and return on investment
- Financial Forecast
- Forecast Summary
- Sources and Uses of Funds
- Profit and Loss
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow